2008年10月27日月曜日

Changing my life


My life was changed by an important meeting.
Have you ever met your good friends?
My life changed to meet Good friends.
My life was opened greatly.


When I was Junior high school student, I had met to change my life. The meeting changed greatly me. My good friends were taught everything to me.


Before I meet my friends, I’m so selfish. For example, I said only selfishness well. I did not think it to be bad.
I think myself at all times. I was so child.
There was the friend who got angry at me in such a case.
I noticed on the coattails of the child.

For example, when I broke a foot, the friend helped it in various ways.
And, when a friend was troubled, I was able to intend to help it in the same way.


Thanks to friend, I was able to learn consideration and gentleness.
I am lucky bigger.
When you say, ‘lucky bigger’, what do you mean?

0 件のコメント: